Saturday 3 August 2013

Melbourne Haul

So as you would have guessed from my previous post, I went to Melbourne last week. I also did a bit of shopping whilst I was there. Now, I was debating over whether to do this as a video or a blog post, and decided to do a blog post because I wasn't really wanting to film a video (just not feeling the best about being on camera right now, so this was a safer option!). I do apologise that there are a lot of photos, I just did buy quite a few things and couldn't leave anything out. So why not make a nice cup of tea and get some biscuits, sit down and relax, and enjoy this post.

As this is not a review post, I'm just going to list what I bought, then include photos of everything down the bottom. If there are any products you'd like me to specifically review, let me know. Though over time I will probably do some reviews on some of these things. I totally love every single thing I bought and I could not be happier. I have already got use out of most of these things and they are all really wonderful! So enjoy. 

The Body Shop
Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand & Nail Cream - $17.95 (though it was their 30th birthday at this particular store so I got it as a gift for free!)
Tea Tree Face Mask - $18.95
Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion - $23.95
Tea Tree Blemish Gel - $12.95

Priceline
Maybelline New York City Rescue Total Clean Eye & Lip Makeup Remover - $6.95
Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipsticks in '01 Red Sunrise', '03 Orange Punch', and '04 Peach on the Beach' - $15.00 each

Mecca Cosmetica at Myer
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in 'Isolde' - $55.00

Zara
Bright yellow/green sweater - $29.95
Vibrant blue cardigan - $39.95 (on sale)

Topshop
Eye Crayon in 'Marble' and 'Rust' - $3.00 each (on sale)
Eyeshadow brush - $8.00
Nail Polish in 'Peaches and Cream' - $10.00
Pink knit cardigan - $22.00 (on sale)
Pink/coral singlet - $4.00 (on sale)

Victoria's Secret
Body Lotion in 'Hello Darling' (white nectarine & peony) - $17.00
Fragrance Mist in 'Sheer Love' (white cotton & pink lily) - $17.00

The Chocolate Box
Chocolate Hearts (aka my favourite things ever!) - $4.95


Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top