Monday 7 July 2014

What's On My Bedside Table

Today I was suffering from writer's block, when I noticed my bedside table and I just thought it would make for a nice little post. Perhaps you're a bit of a nosey one, like me, and find it interesting to see what people keep on their bedside tables. If that happens to be the case, then this is definitely the post for you!

As you can see, I pretty much have a few basic bits and bobs on there, only the essentials! The blue plastic mason jar is from Woolworths, however they're also stocked in Target, the Heathcote & Ivory hand cream at the back is from Target, the little green tube is The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care - seriously such an incredibly nourishing and soothing lip balm - and the pink candle is from Ikea. The book I happen to be reading at the moment is Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Leuithan, but the book that's on there will change depending on what I'm reading at the time. I also like to switch up the hand cream and lip balm I have on there, depending on what I feel like using. 

Hope you enjoyed this little peak at my bedside table, let me know in the comments below if you'd like to see more posts like this - perhaps a what's on my desk or what's in my bathroom post? Hope you all have a fabulous week, now I've got some reading to do...

12 comments:

  1. Very nice! I can only keep a lamp, a book and a phone charger on mine due to the cats love of knocking things off the surface!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I can imagine cats would be like that. Sometimes my dog tries to climb on the table, but thankfully thats rare so it's not really a problem.

      Delete
  2. This is a very creative post I think. It's always interesting to know what other blogger has in their room (gurls love that LOL) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the positive feedback! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post,hun!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love John Green books! I haven't read that one yet but it's on my to be read pile :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his books as well! Definitely read it, I'm enjoying it so far :)

      Delete
  5. Such pretty products :) love the sound of the vintage handcream the packaging really is pretty xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I know the packaging is beautiful! xxx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute post! I'm a bit of a nosey person too, so I enjoy reading these type of posts haha. That Body Shop lip care sounds great, will have to give it a go. How are you liking that book? It looks interesting :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lip care is seriously incredible, sometimes it's the only thing that will work on my horribly chapped and dry winter lips. I just finished reading the book and I really enjoyed it. I found the first few chapters to be a bit slow, but once I got past those I finished it within a number of hours :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top